12 QUESTIONS TO BE OSHA COMPLIANT
This test is relevant if:
1. Do you (or a third party) need to perform a risk analysis/fall hazard assessment on the jobsite (before starting work)?
2. Do you have fall protection measures installed?
3. Are your fall protection PPE ANSI/OSHA compliant?
4. If you have skylights/holes in the workplace did you take preventative measures to prevent falls, such as skylight protection guards?
5. Did you take measures to prevent dropped objects from falling of heights?
6. Do you re-evaluate your fall protection program if workplace conditions change?
7. Do you monitor if ___________
8. Do you, or your employees, perform pre-work risk assessments before accessing heights?
9. Do you provide fall protection training to all workers/employees who are exposed to fall hazards (before starting work)?
10. Is training given by a competent person, who can identify risks and take corrective measures to eliminate them?
11. Do you keep records of training and certificates?
12. OSHA requires a prompt rescue in the event of a fall. Do you have a rescue plan in place?
Please fill in your name and e-mail addressto receive your score over the mail.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *