ODIN is XSPlatforms’ online horizontal lifeline calculation software. With this tool you can quickly configure custom XSPlatforms engineered horizontal lifeline systems in compliance with ANSI or CSA standards.
ODIN PREVENTS MISCALCULATIONS
To ensure the safety of an engineered lifeline system several calculations need to be made. ODIN performs all these calculations for you, which avoids miscalculations.
Deflection, span lengths, maximum arrest load (MAL) and maximum arrest force (MAF) are just some of the variables ODIN calculates to confirm or disprove a system’s safety.
HOW TO USE ODIN?
Using ODIN is easy. You start the calculation process by filling in a set of variables, for example, you need to select if a system is to be used as a fall arrest or fall restraint system. After all the information is entered in ODIN the calculation process starts. If a proposed system passes all the tests, ODIN generates a calculation report.
This report includes in-depth information of the system and serves as safety documentation for the customer.
KEY ADVANTAGES OF USING ODIN
- Effortlessly calculating unique custom projects.
- Helps provide sales quotes faster.
- Extensive data from ODIN reports helps you close the deal.
- No manual math, so miscalculations are avoided.
- Online tool which is accessible from anywhere.
- Offer added value to your customer by stepping into the role of consultant.
- Generates all the necessary safety documentation for your client, including test results and instructions.
- Most precise lifeline calculation software in the market.
- Verification that the engineered system complies with:
- ANSI Z359.6:2009 (United States).
- CSA Z259.16-04:2009 (Canada).
Want to know more about the benefits of ODIN for your company? Download the brochure or contact us for a demonstration.